UAC Global Public Company Limited ("the Company" or "UAC") was established on June 28, 1995. The company has been listed on the Market for Alternative Investment on October 11, 2010. At first, the Company engages in business of import and distribution of chemicals and equipment used in various industries, i.e. off-shore natural gas exploration and production, oil refinery and upstream petrochemicals, engine oil lubricant manufacturing plants, polymer and plastic manufacturing plant, chemical industrial plant, power plant and utilities system.
Then, the company has expanded its business consistently with our vision and missions by investing in the renewable and alternative energy projects such as Compressed Bio-Methane Gas plant (CBG), Bio-diesel plant (Joint Venture with The Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited or BCP), Petroleum Production Plant (PPP) located in Sukhothai province, Biogas Power Plant by using energy crops (Napier grass) and also developing the investment projects in water supply system of a subsidiary company.
For more than 20 years’ experiences, the company has expanded its business continuously by focusing on the investment in renewable and alternative energy. On April 4, 2014, The 2014 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved the name change from “Universal Adsorbents & Chemicals Public Company Limited” to “UAC Global Public Company Limited” to support ongoing business operation and business that will occur in the future.
At present, the company has 12 subsidiary and associated companies as follows;
Subsidiary Company: 7 companies
- UAC Utilities Company Limited (previously named UAC Hydrotek Company Limited), shareholding portion 100%
- UAC & TPT Energy Company Limited, shareholding portion 50.01%
- UAC Energy Company Limited, shareholding portion 100%
- Solar Energy Roof Power Company Limited, shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited 100%
- UAC TPT Pellets Company Limited, shareholding by UAC & TPT Energy Company Limited 100%
- UAC Advance Polymer & Chemicals Company Limited, shareholding portion 100%
- UAC Top Energy Company Limited, shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited 75%
Associated Company: 6 companies
- Bangchak Biofuel Company Limited Shareholding Portion 30%
- Sebigas UAC Company Limited Shareholding Portion 49% (Shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited)
- Enerray UAC (Thailand) Company Limited Shareholding Portion 25% (Shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited)
- PPWE Company Limited Shareholding Portion 50% (Shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited)
- ODIN Power Company Limited, shareholding by UAC Energy Company Limited 10%
- Odin Myanmar Company Limited, Shareholding by ODIN Power Company Limited 60% and UAC Energy Company Limited 40%